If you are searching for the Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners available in retailers today, and wish to peruse the offerings out there, we have compiled a comprehensive guide for you, so you won’t need to go to any other site. There are the Top Rated brands and products here, and each has specific attributes, purposes and aesthetics, enabling you to look for the most appropriate purchase for your household requirements.
Why Choose a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
As Bagless Vacuum Cleaners have a lot of the similar power and suction capability of a bagged counterpart, the main purpose to buy one is that they save money on materials – there aren’t any bags that require replacing. In general they are faster and simpler to wash. Bagless Vacuum Cleaners also enable you to find out what has been vacuumed – there isn’t a need to cut open and root through a filthy bag to pick something out that has been sucked up accidentally.
A lesser known fact is that they are also more efficient for allergy sufferers, a lot of products have anti-bacterial protection built-in which helps safeguard against and decrease house dust-mites and per and animal allergens substantially.
2021’s Top Rated Bagless Vacuum Cleaners On Amazon:
Shark Rotator Professional Upright
- LIFT-AWAY FUNCTIONALITY: Detachable pod for cleaning under furniture or detach the nozzle to clean above the floor, on upholstery, furniture, stairs, and more.
- ANTI-ALLERGEN COMPLETE SEAL TECHNOLOGY: Works with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- ADVANCED SWIVEL STEERING: Easily maneuver your vacuum to get in and out of tight spaces, in corners, around furniture, and more.
- LED HEADLIGHTS: Powerful lights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris and pet hair around your home.
- WIDE UPHOLSTERY TOOL: The wide cleaning path helps remove pet hair, dust, and large debris from mattresses, couches, curtains, lampshades, and other delicate upholstered surfaces.
The Shark Rotator is light and lifts away as an upright stick vacuum cleaner with a click-button that makes the canister to detach simply, and brings an easier way to clean floors and surfaces that might be difficult to reach. LED headlamps have been installed to the vacuum cleaner’s nozzle so you can see how you’re cleaning, meanwhile a contemporary, engineered steering system gives it the title of the more versatile Bagless vacuum cleaners in the industry. This model is especially suitable for those that have allergies, as it includes an entirely closed system with a HEPA Filter, which the producer says captures 99.9% of all dust and pollen allergens in the vacuum cleaner itself. It is also perfect for animal owners – including a Premium Pet Brush that lifts hair, dirt and dander, giving a deep service to all areas
Eureka NEU1821A PowerSpeed Lightweight
- Powerful vacuum cleaner; The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris; plus, the 12.6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- Lightweight 10 lbs upright vacuum; The Eureka Power Speed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver; designed for whole home clean.
- With 5 height adjustment; It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc.; smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- Extra-large 2.6L capacity; The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying; clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included; A quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning; a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool for hard-to-reach areas.
The Eureka PowerSpeed Lightweight has a weight of just over 10 lbs and is engineered to assist with cleaning any situation, hard to reach or not, with a modern chrome steel fast releasing handle to make it easier to reach higher shelves. There are 5 height adjustments to enable easy cleans of flooring, and showcases an extended reclining feature so owners reach under furniture easily. It has powerful suction that could clean even the densest carpets, and suits bare wood floors, too. The 2.6 ltr extra-large dust cap shows that it captures more dust than most available products. Four built-in accessories come out-of-the-box – a tool for crevices, a brushing tool, a fast releasing handle, and a tool for upholstery.
Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind
- Innovative Multi-Surface Vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes 3 settings: Carpet, Upholstery and Hard Floors.960.0 watts
- Lightweight And Easy To Maneuver: Vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 2.5L Dust Container, No Maintenance Costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you’re ready to go
- 2-In-1 Integrated Crevice Tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it’s at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-To-Use: Spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a 1 button release for easy dust cup emptying
The Eureka Whirlwind is definitely one of the most lightweight vacuum cleaners for sale today, having a weight of under 8 lbs which shows it’s simplicity to manipulate around and beneath the staircase as well as furniture, particularly with its swivel-head mechanism for steering and telescopic metal hose taken into account. This vacuum would be perfect for dorm rooms and carrying around the apartment. However, it also showcases a spacious 3 ltr dust canister, and utilizes cleanable filters which can be washed. The handle has a built-in air-flow control with 3 settings – hardwood flooring, carpets, or furniture. It has a one-click simple releasing button to empty the canister, too.
This product is distributed with a dual-purpose crevice tool which can alternate with the dust brush as per your requirements.
iFORCE Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Lightweight design makes the iFORCE easy to use & only weighs 10 lbs with a powerful deep cleaning Bagless design and a 800 watt, 12-amp motor, an amazing 98 Cubic Feet per Minute of Airflow, and 83 inches of water lift puts the iFORCE at the top of its class in bagless performance.
- The iFORCE uses Pre-Motor and post motor filtration for superior durability which adds years of life to the motor allowing it to come with a 3-year limited motor warranty & 2-Year limited Bumper-to-Bumper warranty.
- 2-Stage HEPA filtration system keeps the air clean with a 99.95% efficiency rating. 25ft Cord length gives the iFORCE an excellent cleaning range.
- High capacity 1.2L dust bin. Holds more dirt, which means less frequent trips to the garbage bin. A Tool For Every Job, the Deluxe 32mm tool attachment set includes the Upholstery/Duster tool, Combination floor tool for all floor types, and the Crack/Crevice tool.
- Deep cleaning electric power-nozzle kit with on/off button to easily switch between carpet and hard-floor surfaces and a powerful headlight.
Yet another easy-to-carry product that weighs just ten lbs, the iFORCE includes a 12 amp deep-clean motor that, together with a two stage HEPA Filtration, makes sure the air is kept pure and clean. It showcases an electric power nozzle with a separate switch enabling owners to choose without effort between carpeting and hard flooring. Specially engineered with a low level of gravity, it is a lot less clumsy when it comes to tipping than most of the other Bagless Vacuum Cleaners. A power nozzle has a headlamp to improve vision, and an array of accessories include a tool for crevices that cleans the edge of surfaces and hard-to-reach areas, and a dusting brush/furniture nozzle for upholstery and car interiors. A slight nuisance is the capacity of the canister at just 1.2 ltrs that holds it is to be voided regularly. In 2021, however, you would be hard pushed to find a better candidate for 2021’s best bagless canister vacuum cleaner.
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy. Filter replacement every 6 months
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING WITH SCATTER-FREE TECHNOLOGY. Stop the scatter when tackling dry pet messes on hard surfaces.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLEANING. Tackle pet hair, dirt, and debris along edges and in corners.
The BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright has a design to take on cleaning of every surface, and is uniquely engineered for houses that love pets. The main features include a triple action brush with silky bristles, that work on even the toughest areas, and innovative scatterless tech to loosen, lift and get rid of pet dander, no matter how immensely embedded in a carpet or rug it might be. Sporting a featherlight aesthetic and a swivel-head steer, it is simple to career past upholstery and any other obstacle, cleaning edges and the odd corner efficiently. The product is equipped with a bottom, simple to empty dust-bag, and is attached to a pet dander and cornering tool, as well as a nifty pet turbo-eraser tool. This innovative design with great features make it the best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair.
Hoover Power Drive Bagless Multi Floor Pet Upright
- SWIVEL STEERING: This upright vacuum cleaner effortlessly maneuvers around furniture and into tight spaces with ease
- ADVANCED ACTION BRUSHROLL: Engineered to tackle deep down embedded dirt and reduce hair wrap
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING: Turn the brush roll “On” for optimal cleaning on carpet and OFF to prevent scattering of debris on hard floor
- XL CAPACITY DIRT CUP: A large easy empty dirt cup means less emptying for a more convenient clean. Motor Amps- 11 Amps. Motor volts- 120 volts
- MULTIPURPOSE PET TOOLS: Reach and remove stubborn dirt and pet hair with the tools you need for a whole home clean.
The Hoover Power Drive Pet makes its way onto the list of top-rated Hoover vacuum cleaners. Proving effective at picking up pet dander, offering powerful suction that is malleable with a sliding function, and customisable in power modes that can be useful whilst vacuuming more fragile upholstery. An LED headlamp on the nozzle’s head greatly improves visibility, meanwhile a swivel steering mechanism enables simple maneuverability. However, the machine carries a fair bit of bulk. This vacuum cleaner has the most favourable reviews online, too. The dust canister is an acceptable size which shows it doesn’t have to empty too regularly, while it is a simple task to empty the bottom end with an easy click of a button.
The Power Drive utilises multiple cyclone tech that shoots dust and dander from the vacuuming airflow directly into the canister, and is a closed system with a carbon HEPA filter that will benefit anyone who suffers with respiratory issues or allergies.
Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact
- Quick release handle for effortless above floor cleaning. Attach the crevice tool or dusting brush to the end of the handle for cleaning upholstery, windows and other hard to reach places
- Powerful all floor suction extracts dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets ease; It is 10 5” wide cleaning path gets the job done quickly
- Lightweight at only 7.7 pounds with its compact and featherweight design this vacuum can store in any space in your home and be carried anywhere
- Contains one washable filter which can be rinsed and left to dry for no maintenance costs. Plastic telescoping handles
- Includes a crevice tool and dusting brush which snaps on the vacuum and are within reach at any time during cleaning
The Eureka NEU100 is well-known for its lightweight – at just 7.7 lbs it can’t just be transported around the house easily, but it is simple to stash away, too. It can clear ten and a half feet, meaning flooring is cleaned fast, and has so much power in its suction it picks up dust and dander effortlessly from both rugs and tiles. It has one rinsable filter that can be washed and left on the side to dry. It comes with a fast releasing handle for the cleaning of hard-to-reach areas. The machine has a tool for cleaning out crevices and a handy dust brush that can be easily connected to the nozzle to clean glass surfaces, furniture and other difficult to reach surfaces.
This ultra-lightweight vacuum is capable of cleaning every kind of surface from tiles to carpets and hardwood flooring as well as staircases and furniture. It is engineered with an innovative multiple cyclone system to trap and hold dust in the canister, meanwhile a powerful suction and modern brush design show that one use is regularly all that is required to clean any surface area. As opposed to most other products it has a longer cleaning range with a thirteen and a half feet path, a six feet hose, and a twenty-five feet long power cord, which makes it the best bagless vacuum cleaner for carpets. It has a multiple stage filter system with a rinsable filter to fight dirt and allergens.
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright
- Buy Bissell, save pets Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Triple action brush roll plus scatter free technology maximize pet hair pickup – even if it’s embedded
- 27’ power cord automatically rewinds for quick and easy storage. Cleaning path width - 13.5 inch
- Swivel steering makes cleaning around furniture and obstacles easy
- Edge to edge cleaning feature gets closer to walls and corners with each pass
Especially useful for house owners who have issues with allergens, the BISSELL CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Upright cleaner is equipped with a filter system that assists with avoiding allergenics in the house. It comes with automated rewind cable, and as the title describes, is also perfect for handling pet hair. It showcases a deep cleaning power using the Triple-action brushing roll that frees, raises and plucks dander, dust and strands from all surfaces. This product is definitely the best and top rated upright bagless vacuum cleaner.
Utilising multiple cyclone innovation, the machine filters dust and muck from the flowing air. It has the capability for the user to set how high it brushes with a turn of an easy dial on the side of the roll.
The BISSELL CleanView Upright is packed with an array of helpful tools and appendages, such as the Turbo brush-head for cleaning staircases, furniture and finicky cornering. There’s also a tool for crevices and a hand wand that extends for vacuuming in tightened spots that are just beyond reach of the head of the brush.
Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate Jet
- Vacuums while washing: For one-step cleaning on multiple sealed surfaces including hardwoods, tile and laminate
- Cordless: Delivers cord-free convenience powered by the removable and rechargeable ONEPWR 3.0 Ah battery
- Microfiber brush roll: Gently washes & scrubs to loosen debris and clean multiple floor types
- Powerful suction: Picks up wet & dry messes while helping floors dry faster than conventional cleaning methods
- What’s included: 3. 0 Ah battery, charger, multi-purpose brush roll, storage tray and measuring cup, 8 ounce solution
This vacuum cleaner is cordless, sporting a modern design for cleaning of various kinds of areas, having in its list hardwood and laminate flooring, tiling, and deep carpeting. Out of the box comes a miniature brush roll that cleans and gently exfoliates the floor, with a strong suction that removes both moist and dried dirt, not excluding pet hair and dander. Utilising a special nozzle and trigger system, owners can customise when and where they distribute a cleaning solution to flooring, while a double tank system separates spent water and cleaning solution. The Hoover ONEPWR Jet has a built-in wash and storage tray that makes it simple to clean, while an LED display monitors the cleaning technique and battery runtime.
One thing that falls foul of this product is the rechargeable battery – regular life comes under 20 minutes before it needs a full recharge.
Related Article: 10 Best Vacuum Cleaner For Cleaning Furniture
Things to Consider When Buying a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Despite there being countless Bagless Vacuum Cleaners out there to buy, there are a plethora of aspects to think about before putting your money where your mouth is.
The power of the clean can be essential. What kind of performance can it bring, and how efficient will it be when you get round to vacuuming dust, dander, and muck?
Bagless vacuum cleaners are available in numerous shapes and designs. Vertical stick bagless and cylinder vacuums are suitable for cleaning large areas, while cordless versions are gaining market traction for their improved versatility and maneuverability. On the other hand, hand-held vacuums are gaining in popularity because they’re light, and permit the user to travel through their home without any bags weighing them down.
Mobility can also be thought about. The larger and weightier a vacuum cleaner, the more difficult it is to use, particularly when it comes to reaching high shelves and tight crevices.
Although Bagless Vacuum Cleaners are available with lesser dust capacities than their bagged counterparts, there’s a decision to make when it comes to the largeness of the canister. The more capacity a canister has, the less frequently it is emptied.
Another thing to think about are the filters. The top rated bagless vacuum cleaners are capable of retaining most pollen particles, pet dander, and dust-specks within the canister.
For allergy sufferers, a system to empty the canister can be crucial when deciding which vacuum cleaner to buy. As well as a basic canister that can easily empty outside may suit most owners, those vulnerable may lean towards a more advanced model which relies on a lever mechanism that empties the canister with no need for anyone to physically come in contact with the dander as it is being emptied.
Ensure that every vacuum cleaner bought is equipped with the appropriate tools and appendages, such as crevice tools for difficult areas, or motorised tools for the removal of pet hair from upholstery.
Think about what type of flooring you have and how large your property is. While a cordless vacuum cleaner could be perfect for smaller houses, it is common that they are not as efficient in larger properties. The kind of floor that you might keep, such as pile rugs, tiling or hardwoods, could be a crucial factor when you decide which vacuum cleaner you need, along with the suction performance it can offer your home.
Finally, spare no thought for how much you’re willing to spend. Bagless vacuum cleaners have various price points to consider, ensure you decide on one within your budget.
Helpful Hints for Using Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
As far as cleaning a floor with Bagless Vacuum Cleaners go, the primary hint is to begin with empty canisters. Although a vacuum cleaner should still remove dirt when a canister is not entirely packed full of muck, it will be far more efficient if it is devoid of all debris. A great routine is to empty the canister upon finishing every session, so that it’s ready for cleaning next time.
Be prepared to vacuum clean the same region of flooring numerous times. Going over it only once isn’t enough to remove all the dust and rubbish that may be hidden from sight, immaterial of how strong the power might be on your vacuum. You should vacuum clean the same region a few times, particularly if you want to remove stubborn pet dander.
Ensure that every small object and all clutter has been taken from the floor prior to starting the vacuuming. Not only will these objects make the clean harder but there’s also a risk that they can become sucked into the vacuum cleaner and harm it.
It is often important to pay particular attention to height settings, as these have a major function on the vacuum power performance. If vacuuming floors made from hard floor materials such as wood or tiles, utilise a lower height setting, as the more proximate a vacuum cleaner is located to the flooring, the more powerful the suction it has.
Investigate the hose tip and accessories every once in a while to make sure that they are sealed, and that no air escapes, as that will diminish the capability of the vacuum cleaner to suck properly. On the other hand, have a rotating brush detached regularly and cleaned. Even if this might be best left in skilled hands, frequent preventative measures can save you hours, drama and cash in the long run.
Broadly, it is always recommended to service other areas of a room first, such as any blinds, shelving, bookcases and dining surfaces, prior to the start of vacuuming the floor. The reason for this is, however much you take care of cleaning higher surfaces, undoubtedly some dust is going to escape from a cloth or brush,settling on the flooring. Beginning at the floor could mean you have to vacuum more than once otherwise.
Don’t Miss : 5 Top Rated Vacuum Cleaner to Clean Pet Hair From Your Floor
Benefits and Disadvantages of Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Bagless vacuum cleaners are a somewhat recent technological change in the vacuum cleaner industry. Either it has come up in popularity because people find them simpler to use, wash and look after, or maybe they just disliked constantly having to buy (and run out of) vacuum bags when they wanted them the most. Bagless vacuum cleaners have been heralded with a lot of passion from customers, and there are a lot of reasons for this. Although it will differ from product to product, the following reasons break down the largest benefits and disadvantages that come with bagless vacuum cleaners.
Benefit: More Affordable
Since the initial purchase, the bagless vacuum cleaner is more affordable to use and look after rather than its bagged older brother. This is majorly factored by the absence of having to time and time again buy more bags only to start using your vacuum cleaner. The canister on the bagless machine can empty repeatedly and can last for the whole life of the vacuum cleaner.
Benefit: Visibility Aids
The clear canisters that are built into bagless vacuum cleaners enable you to see when the cleaner requires emptying. It’s also simple to envision if your vacuum cleaner is performing as efficiently as it should be, so you’d be capable of telling whether or not it gathers. Also, it is satisfying to collect visual evidence that the machine is clearly removing dirt. A similarity that bagless vacuums share with bagged vacuums, is that the more it fills, the worse it will be when it comes to removing dirt and debris. This might be simply avoided by emptying the dirt regularly.
Benefit: Kinder To The Planet
In comparison to its bagged older brother, bagless vacuum cleaners are simply the most environmentally friendly choice. Bagged vacuums may use thousands of bags over the course of their life, but a bagless machine means you don’t throw anything unnecessary away along with muck and debris. If you care about the planet (or like to do a bit of gardening) you could even empty the receptacle right into a compost bin. If you do this, ensure the chamber’s content would make some benefit to the compost.
Benefit: Increasing in Popularity and On-Trend
Bagless vacuum cleaners are more popular amongst customers. It is likely for a lot of reasons, chiefly because you do not need to continually purchase bags just to start vacuuming. It’s also simpler to get rid of dirt, because you are able to do it as regular as you find convenient. Also, if there is an accident and you suck up something valuable, accessing the bin to retrieve the thing is phenomenally simple, unlike bagged vacuum cleaners where you would cut open a bag and root around, getting your hands dirty.
While bagless vacuums are a very popular decision for consumers, they aren’t for everyone. There’s two main downsides to this kind of vacuum cleaner, and it is clever to think about these when you’re in the market for purchasing a new vacuum cleaner.
Disadvantage: More Exposure to Allergens
Frequently, particularly whilst trying to empty a full bin of debris and dander, bagless vacuum cleaners can expose the owner to increasing dander and pollen than a bagged machine. This is chiefly due to the reason that dirt and muck won’t empty into airtight bags, but will empty into an airtight chamber. If this disposal process isn’t the simple removal of a bag, it can be possible for dust and allergens to kick back into the air when emptying a bagless vacuum cleaner.
Disadvantage: More Effort
This disadvantage is more situational, as it regularly won’t affect many users. Although, because of the method a bagless vacuum captures dirt, dust and debris, most owners think this kind of vacuum cleaner is filthy and needs too much maintenance. Whilst it bears true that you need to be vigilant when you empty the chamber, which we suggest performing outside to stop the allergens from spreading through your interior air, it’s not as unclean as some would consider.
Your Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Questions Answered
What are the differences between bagless and bagged vacuums?
Bagged vacuums have dedicated, removable bags to dispose of dust and dirt sucked up into the inbuilt chamber. These bags need to be purchased from specialist stores and supermarkets and need to be replaced regularly. Bagless vacuums collect dust and dirt in a specialised, separate chamber, which does not require a bag, and this chamber needs to be emptied regularly and preferably outside so dust doesn’t escape through the air and settle back into the home.
How do you clean bagless vacuum canisters?
We suggest removing the entire canister chamber and cleaning down the container with warm soapy water, leaving it in the sink or on the kitchen draining board to dry before placing back into the machine and using again.
Are bagless vacuum cleaners better?
It depends. If you are extremely allergic to dust, pollen and other contaminants in the air and on the floor, it is sometimes recommended to opt for the bagged vacuum cleaner as this limits your exposure to the elements. However, if you are interested in saving costs, effort and the planet, a bagless option would be better for you. The previous section gives you a full rundown of why a bagless vacuum cleaner could be more appropriate for your home than a bagged version.
What is the most lightweight bagless vacuum cleaner?
The BISSELL Featherweight Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner wears a mere 2 kilograms, making it easily the lightest bagless offering out there. To put it in better perspective, carrying fifteen bananas would be harder work.
Why do people think bagless vacuum cleaners are bad?
There are a lot of rumours and stories online that detail the disadvantages of bagless vacuum cleaners, chiefly how inefficient they are in terms of power and performance, and how unhygienic they are with poor craftsmanship of chamber sealing and bad quality filters. These rumours are largely unfounded and untrue, as innovations in vacuum cleaner technology have made bagless vacuum cleaners more power efficient, stronger performance wise and better equipped to deal with allergens than ever before.
Which bagless vacuum cleaner has the most powerful suction?
The Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog Powerline has been consistently reviewed as the most powerful suction of a bagless vacuum cleaner on the market today. However, it does cost a pretty penny and we recommend the Hoover Power Drive Pet for more bang for your buck and a very close competitor in performance tests.
How do you clean a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner filter?
Similar to a bagless canister, you should start with taking the filter outside and using a soft brush to loosen and alleviate the majority of clogged up dust. Then, you should bring it into the kitchen to rinse it with clean, warm running water before leaving it in the sink or on the draining board to dry for a full twelve hours.
The main reason to pick a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner over a machine that has a bag is lesser maintenance expenses. There’s no requirement to keep on purchasing bags, and they are usually faster and simpler to look after, backed up with the fact that they’re clear makes it easier to monitor what has been vacuumed.
A lesser known fact regarding Bagless Vacuum Cleaners is that they can be much kinder to use for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory conditions such as asthma, with various products featuring anti-bacteria measures and HEPA air-filtration systems.