Would you like to get your hardwood floors cleaner than you ever imagined? The Bissell CrossWave Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a revolutionary, all-in-one, multi-surface hard floor cleaner that vacuums and washes floors at the same time. The CrossWave is safe for all floor surfaces including sealed wood floors, laminate, tile, linoleum, pressed wood floors, rubber floor mats, , area rugs, and more. The unique two-tank technology keeps the cleaning solution in a compartment from the yucky dirty water to ensure you get a fresh mix of formula and water every time you clean your floors. The CrossWave cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket and in less time thanks to the combination of the Dual-Action Brush Roll (that rotates at 3000 RPM) and innovative multi-surface cleaning solutions. All it takes is the touch of a button and you can seamlessly switch from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs. When you are done cleaning, just use the handy Docking Tray provided as a great place to clean your CrossWave, place your brush rolls to dry and store your machine. Your CrossWave will always be ready whenever you and your floors need it! Did you know every purchase of a BISSELL product saves pets? BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. So, when you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear. If you want sparkling clean floors that the BISSEL CrossWave Hardwood Floor Cleaner is the machine you have been looking for.
4 Best Bissell Crosswave Hardwood Floor Cleaner Machine’s Reviews
BISSELL Crosswave All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs
- Vacuums And washes your floors at the same time; surface type: bare floors
- Multi Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs. Power Rating 4.4 Amperes
- Dual Action Multi Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You'Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On Demand Solution Trigger
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIWould you like to get your hardwood floor cleaning machine than you ever imagined? The BlSSELL CrossWave Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a revolutionary, all-in-one, multi-surface floor cleaner that vacuums and washes floors at the same time. The CrossWave is safe for all floor surfaces including sealed wood floors, laminate, tile, linoleum, pressed wood floors, rubber floor mats, , area rugs, and more. The unique two-tank technology keeps the cleaning solution in a compartment from the yucky dirty water to ensure you get a fresh mix of formula and water every time you clean your floors. The CrossWave cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket and in less time thanks to the combination of the Dual-Action Brush Roll (that rotates at 3000 RPM) and innovative multi-surface cleaning solutions. All it takes is the touch of a button and you can seamlessly switch from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs. When you are done cleaning, just use the handy Docking Tray provided as a great place to clean your CrossWave, place your brush rolls to dry and store your machine. Your CrossWave will always be ready whenever you and your floors need it! Did you know every purchase of a BISSELL product saves pets? If you want sparkling clean floors that the BISSEL CrossWave Hardwood Floor Cleaner is the machine you have been looking for.
Pros: Multi purpose machine, handing docking tray to clean and store machine
Cons: Can be hard to manoeuvre
BISSELL 17859 CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Vacuum & Wash Simultaneously! BISSELL CrossWave Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, and in less time.*
- Multi-Surface Cleaning. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- Two-Tank Technology. Keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris, so you always clean everyday messes with fresh solution!
- Dual-Action Multi-Surface Brush Roll. The innovative microfiber and nylon brush rotates at 3000 RMP, while also mopping and picking up dry debris at same time.
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIGet your nasty hardwood floors shinier than the day they were installed. BlSSELL® CrossWave® is a revolutionary, multi-surface, all-in-one, hard wood floor cleaning machine that also vacuums and washes floors at the same time. CrossWave is safe for sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, tile, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and so much more. The special two-tank technology keeps the cleaning solution separate from the mucky water to ensure a constant fresh mix of formula and water is always being used to get your floors sparkly clean. The Dual-Action Brush Roll (which rotates at 3000 RPM) combined with an innovative multi-surface cleaning solution enables the BISSEL CrossWave multi-surface floor cleaner to clean better than a sponge mop and bucket ever could, and in less time. Simply press a button and you can seamlessly switch from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs. Once done cleaning, the Rinse & Clean Out Storage Tray provides a great place to clean your CrossWave and store all its parts in a dry and safe setting. Your CrossWave will always be ready when you are!
PROS: All-in-one machine that does the job of multiple machines. Innovative floor cleaner to get your floors looking their best. Easy to use and maintain
CONS: Not cordless. May not work as well on uneven floors
BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation. Swivel head.
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. Power cord length: 25 feet
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors. Tank capacity - water tank - 28 ounce | Dirt tank - up to 14.5 ounce
- Pet pro multi surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time. Power rating: 4.4 amperes;Cleaning path width: 12 inch
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIWith the Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro Multi-Surface Cleaner, you can vacuum and wash floors at the same time, in one easy step. The unique Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll and innovative multi surface pet cleaning solutions allows the CrossWave Pet Pro to clean better than a sponge mop and bucket while saving you precious time. The Tangle-Free Brush Roll. Seamlessly switch between cleaning hard surface floors to area rugs by the Fingertip Controls all while delivering the right amount of formula to your floors with one-of-a-kind On-Demand Formula Trigger. The Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro is safe for laminate, linoleum, tile, sealed wood floors, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more. Our standard Two-Tank Technology keeps the cleaning solution separate from the dirty water to ensure you aren’t cleaning your floors with dirty, mucky water. The BISSEL Crosswave Per Pro All-In-One comes with a pet multi-surface cleaner with Febreze formula to help eliminate pet odours, so you can stop asking “how do I remove pet odours from my floor?” After cleaning, the Pet Hair Strainer separates pet hair and large debris from the dirty water in your dirt tank, allowing you to dispose of the hair and debris in the garbage instead of your sink. The special Rinse and Clean Out Storage Tray helps you easily clean the machine out after use and store the brush rolls for your next use. The Crosswave pet pro is truly a ground-breaking multi-floor cleaner that is a must-have for homes with or without pets. Tested with hair length up to 8 inches.
PROS: Easily cleans tricky pet hair in hard-to-reach places. Easy to manoeuvre, Saves Time. Easy to use and maintain.
CONS: Might not be as effective on uneven floors. Not cordless.
BISSELL, 2554A CrossWave Cordless Max All in One Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time with cordless freedom.
- Up to 30 minutes of cordless cleaning power with a 36V lithium ion battery.
- Improved edge cleaning to easily pick-up pet hair that gathers along baseboards and in corners of your home.
- Multi-surface cleaning means it's safe for use on tile, sealed wood floors, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more. It even refreshes area rugs
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APISave yourself time with The Bissell Cross Wave Cordless Max. This fantastic BISSEL hard floor cleaner combines chores like vacuuming and washing at the same time, so you save precious time. The 36V lithium-ion battery provides 30 minutes of cordless cleaning power, so you can clean without being tied to an outlet. Thanks to its multi-surface cleaning capabilities, you can switch from cleaning sealed hard floors to refreshing area rugs in an instant. The Cross Wave Cordless Max also features improved edge cleaning to clean up tough messes like pet hair that cling along baseboards and in corners. Our Two-Tank Technology keeps clean and dirty water separate, so unlike mopping, you are only using clean water and formula on your floor. The CrossWave Cordless Max’s self-cleaning cycle cleans the brush roll and inside of the CrossWave so you have less clean up when finished. It comes with 2 Multi-Surface Brush Rolls, 2 Hard Floor Tough Mess + Odor Eliminator Trial Formulas, and 2 Multi-Surface Trial Formulas. Enabled with Dash Replenishment to make formula reorder easy and automatic. May vary based on mode and usage.
PROS: Cordless, Two Tank System, Self Cleaning. Easy to use and self-cleaning
CONS: Cost and Shipping are expensive
Bissell Crosswave wood Floor Cleaning Solutions Available on Amazon
There are three different BISSELL cleaning solutions, depending on your cleaning need. Each cleaner is similar but has specific functions. Below is a look at your options.
- Cleans and restores wood floors' natural shine.
- Leaves a virtually streak-free clean.
- Formulated with a fresh lemon scent.
- Safe to use on sealed hard floors, including wood, ceramic, vinyl, terrazzo, and other floors.
- Formula made for all BISSELL CrossWave and SpinWave machines.
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIBissell Crosswave Wood Floor Cleaning Formula, which is available on Amazon. This formula is for cleaning all your hard floor surfaces and comes in a handy 32 oz size with a fresh lemon scent. It’s safe to use on sealed hard floors, including wood, ceramic, vinyl, and terrazzo to name a few. Cleans and restores wood floors’ natural shine while leaving a virtually streak-free clean. The formula made for all BISSELL CrossWave and SpinWave machines and is an earth friendly formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes and is made with biodegradable detergents. Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIBISSELL Crosswave Wood Floor Cleaning Formula Restore Your Wood Floors’ Natural Shine with Lemon Scent. Bring back the natural shine to your floor with this neat shining cleaning. This clean has rave reviews and is known to bring the shine back to even the grimiest floors.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps saves pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Dissolves dirt, grime and tough sticky messes.
- Leaves a virtually streak-free clean.
- Formulated with a spring breeze scent.
- Safe to use on sealed hard floors and area rugs. *
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIBissell 1789 CrossWave & SpinWave Multi-Surface Cleaning Formula. This formular is for both the CrossWave and SpinWave and for multiple hard floor surfaces. Make sure this solution fits by entering your model number when ordering from Amazon. This solution dissolves dirt, grime and tough sticky messes while leaving a virtually streak-free clean. It’s formulated with a spring breeze scent and safe to use on sealed hard floors and area rugs. The formula made for all BISSELL CrossWave and SpinWave machines are safe for use in JetScrub Pet Carpet Cleaners. It’s an earth friendly formula, containing no heavy metals, phosphates, or dyes. Biodegradable detergents. It is also safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed. You can clean area rugs with the CrossWave only.
How to Clean Floors The Easy Way With Bissel CrossWave
The BISSELL CrossWave is the best way to clean sealed hard floors. Just press the hard floor setting on machine and hold the solution spray trigger to release the cleaning solution on each pass. For challenging or stuck on messes, here’s a little trick: switch to rug mode to increase the flow of your CrossWave. Using short passes while holding down the trigger, the multi surface brush will go to work. If you notice the CrossWave leaving too much water or you would like your floors to dry faster, release the spray trigger and go over the previous washed spots with a few dry passes. With these easy steps you are well on your way to getting a better, quicker clean with CrossWave. The BISSELL CrossWave cleaning solution will help your floor surfaces look brand new.
Does It Really Dry After Mopping?
The BISSELL Hardwood Floor Cleaning Machine applies suction while mopping as acts as a vacuum while mopping. You can deep clean or regular clean depending on the mess but yes, the BISSELL CrossWave really does dry the floors it has just mopped clean. Everyone hates wet floors that are slow to dry, leave streaks and spaces you can’t walk on until dry. The BISSELL CrossWave takes care of the drying time for you so you can enjoy sparkling clean floors you will be able to walk on quickly after mopping. Wait ten minutes or longer for floors to dry is a non-existent problem with the BISSELL CrossWave Hardwood Floor Cleaning Machine.
Features and Benefits
The CrossWave Cordless Max provides up to 30 minutes of cordless cleaning power, improved edge cleaning, a self-cleaning cycle, and is Wi-Fi enabled. The CrossWave Pet Pro is perfect for homes with pets. It helps power through all pet messes with a unique Tangle-Free Brush Roll, Pet Hair Strainer, and Pet Multi-Surface Formula with Febreze.
The BISSEL CrossWave helps save you time by allowing you to vacuum, mop and dry your floors all with one, handy to use and lightweight machine with a rechargeable battery that gives you 30 minutes of cleaning time.
Warranty and Replacement? Is It Worth It?
The BISSELL CrossWave comes with a thirty-day return period. After that, you get a minimum of one year warranty. Some BISSELL products come with five-year warranties so check your owner’s manual for warranty information and register your product with BISSELL to qualify for warranty repairs. Repairs can be expensive, especially on an expensive vacuum so a warranty is always a good bet. It may cost more initially but can really save in the end.
Is the BISSELL CrossWave Better Than A Traditional Vacuum Cleaner?
The BISSEL CrossWave Cordless Max is better than a traditional vacuum as it does so much more. It saves you time while making your floors looking sparkling new. Everyone hates cleaning, especially washing floors. Don’t wait ages for your floors to dry with streaks, just pass over them a few times with the dry pass setting and your floors with instantly dry before your eyes. The BISSELL CrossWave beats a traditional vacuum hand down so consider getting yours today.
Is the BISSELL CrossWave safe for hardwood floors?
– The BISSELL CrossWave is designed specifically for hardwood floors of all types. With three unique cleaning solutions, the BISSELL CrossWave is the only machine you will need to keep your floors looking sparkly new and dry as a bone.
BISSELL CrossWave or BISSELL Spinwave – which is better?
– The main differences between these machines is the way the clean and the type of surface they clean. As for differences in cleaning methods: The Spinwave uses two blades, rotating in opposite directions, to brush and buffer the surface while the Crosswave uses a vacuum and a rolling brush to pick up specks of dirt and brush the floor.
The Crosswave can clean a wide range of surfaces. These surfaces include tile, sealed wood floors, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and area rugs. The Spinwave does not clean floor mats, area rugs, and other moveable floorings properly due to the dual rotor system’s tendency to shift objects that are not secured. However, Spinwave effectively cleans tile, laminate, linoleum vinyl and sealed wood floors.
The Spinwave cleaner uses two rotating blades, spinning in opposite directions as they scrub and buffer the surface they are working on efficiently. The BISSELL SpinWave Cordless Spin Mop is undoubtedly a powerful ally if you are looking for a mop that will stick by your side through the toughest of messes and do its job without any glitches. It is sturdy, reliable, and, most importantly, cordless to give as much range of motion as you need. The CrossWave is the more durable machine with more range of uses for your cleaning needs.
Why is my BISSELL CrossWave leaving dirty streaks?
– Streaking can occur if you use too much water during the cleaning process, therefore saturating your brushes. After making wet passes on your floor surface, release the trigger and go over the wet area without This will help dry floors faster. The last cause for streaking could be dirty brush rolls.
Which is better the HOOVER FloorMate vs BISSELL CrossWave for cleaning hardwood floors?
– The BISSELL CrossWave comes with a longer plug 25 ft cable and two cleaning modes to the FloorMate’s 20 ft cable and one cleaning mode. The FloorMate has a larger tank capacity but weighs more than the CrossWave. While both of these units have two water tanks, the BISSELL Crosswave places theirs in the front and back of the unit. The rear water tank is used for cleaning solution and water (the clean tank), while the front tank is used to store the dirty water and debris cleaned up by the Crosswave. The Hoover Floormate’s water tanks are located on the sides of the mop. When pushing the unit, the tank on the users left hand side is the clean reservoir and the right side stores the dirty water. Both are slightly different when they clean. The Crosswave implements more suction with a multi-surface brushroll, whereas the Floormate utilizes rotating scrubbers to clean the floors. The FloorMate cannot be used as a vacuum.
Can I use vinegar and water with my BISSWELL CrossWave to clean my floors?
– The short answer is yes. You can create your own vinegar floor cleaning solution. To make the solution, just place a cup of vinegar in the reservoir tank of the BISSELL machine and fill the tank with the hot water. Now the solution is ready to use and you can use the machine to clean the floor as directed.
What is the difference between the BISSSELL CrossWave and the CrossWave Plus?
– The CrossWave and CrossWave plus are both versatile machines that can meet all your hard floor cleaning needs. However, there is a clear difference between the process of using the machines. The Max models use solution from the clean water tank whereas the Crosswave cordless models use water from the docking tray. The Max has a power button to turn on/off the vacuum and a mode button to switch between two modes. The CrossWave machines come with warranties that last between two and five years.
How do you clean the BISSELL CrossWave brush roll?
– Just detach the brush roll. There are videos on YouTube on how to do this if you find it tricky. Wash with warm water until clean and let dry. Then you are ready to go.
Can you use bleach in the BISSELL CrossWave?
– Again, in short, yes you can. Do not use the CrossWave in an enclosed space when using bleach as it will be filled with vapors given off by the bleach. Do not use to pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
Can the BISSELL CrossWave be used as a dry vacuum?
– The Bissell CrossWave is made to clean your hard floors (hardwood, tiles, and other uncarpeted areas) as it vacuums. It also functions as a normal vacuum that will clean carpets just as effectively as any other vacuum can.
How long does the BISSELL CrossWave battery last?
– You get 30 minutes of charge after four hours of full charging.
Can I use the BISSELL CrossWave machine on carpeted floors?
– The BISSELL CrossWave comes with a dual-action brush roll that can be used on hard flooring and carpets, plus it works wonders for picking up any wet or dry messes. The brush roll can be easily removed for maintenance, which is convenient for homes where lots of cleaning is needed.
Is it mandatory of use CrossWave cleaning solution in the machine?
– No. You can use a solution or vinegar or bleach or other safe cleaning products. Look up a list of what you can and can’t use in your CrossWave before trying your own cleaning solutions.
The BISSELL hardwood floor cleaning machine in the form of the BISSELL CrossWave is simply one of the best wet/dry vacuums you can buy. It is value for money, well made and does the job simply and easily. Lightweight with your choice of a 25ft corded machine or a cordless one, you have plenty of options for machines and cleaners. There is no doubt that the BISSELL hardwood floor cleaning machine is simply one of the best buys on the market. With three unique cleaning solutions, you can find everything you need to keep your floor sparking clean and dry with the BISSELL CrossWave family of vacuums.