It is hard work to have perfect floors and it only follows that you would want to give the very best care to your flooring but if you find the best Miele vacuum, all your cleaning needs to be a breeze. Whether cleaning carpet, hardwood or a luxury alternative, it is vital that you take the time to consider your options and find the cleaning routine that is best for your home.
I’ve invested a lot of time considering what vacuum is best for my flooring. There are so many too chose from, depending on what your needs are. Never fear, keep reading to find out about the best Miele vacuum to keep your home looking impressively clean.
Miele vacuums are some of the best and most popular on the market. They give your great cleaning ability and even greater value for your dollar.
What is the Miele vacuum and why can you rely on a Miele?
Miele is a German manufacturer of high-end appliances. Miele vacuums are some of the most popular and highly rated vacuums on the market. Miele offers a wide variety of canister vacuums. The handheld canister simply and easily attaches to the brush wand via an extendible hose.
The Miele vacuum canister is one of the most incredibly light and amazingly durable vacuums on the market. Dirt in the path of this vacuum is picked up and passed through a filter. The canister itself features incredibly effective seals.
Miele vacuums are some of the most popular and highly rated vacuums on the market. These vacuums are lightweight and provide phenomenal air filtration and anti-allergen / dust control. When it comes to clean up and dust and dirt control, you can’t go any better than a Miele.
How to Choose the Right Miele Vacuum
In short, the Miele vacuum is great for any household. If you suffer from allergies, Miele is one of the best vacuums for your apartment. The extensive HEPA filtering offers a maximum of air hygiene while locking those pesky allergens and irritants inside the canister.
Miele is the phenomenal solution for cleaning up unwanted pet hair and dust in any home. This is particularly true if you find navigating a full-size upright vacuum around your small space difficult. Miele machines are lightweight and easy to move around.
Other vacuum products have their benefits, to be sure. I’ve pushed plenty of brand saround my space throughout the years. The Miele canister system allows the user the freedom to easily cover their entire home quickly and effortlessly.
No one enjoys dragging any upright vacuum up and down the stairs. You also have to worry about steering the unit around the pesky power cord. Miele solves both problems with a lightweight carrying system and a brush that easily slips beneath the cable. When carrying the canister in your free hand, you have direct control of the cord and can easily navigate your brush past it with little fuss or muss. See how easy it is to forget the power cord is even there when you choose to drag the canister behind you. Because the attachment hose boasts a great range of extension, you can easily avoid the cord as the canister remains several feet behind you as you move.
Miele is one of the rare vacuums that are extremely effective for BOTH hardwood floors and carpeting. Most vacuums are rated for their effectiveness only on carpets and many of these will actually scratch hardwood floors. Miele is one of the few that breaks the mould and works equally effective on hardwood floors and carpeting.
Best 10 Miele Vacuum which is Most Popular in 2021:
Miele Triflex HX1 Battery Powered Bagless Stick Vacuum
- Miele’s unique 3in1 design for exceptional flexibility. Comfortable cleaning in all areas - floors, furniture and hard to reach spots (e.g. ceilings).
- As strong as Miele’s most powerful corded vacuum series. For perfect cleaning results on all floors.
- Exchangeable VARTA Li-Ion battery for up to 60 minutes run-time.
- Extra-wide electrobrush Multi Floor XXL (11") with automatic floor detection. For effortless and quick cleaning of all surfaces.
- Maintenance-free Hygiene Lifetime Filter with >99,9% dust retention capacity.
Miele Swing H1 Tactical
- FilterBag volume - 2.5 litres. Sbd285-3 rug and floor combination tool
- Crevice tool and upholstry tool
- Variable speed control
- Can be converted into a handheld vacuum
- Low pile carpet and hard floors.Nominal power consumption:900 W
Miele Complete C3 Calima Canister HEPA Vacuum Cleaner + STB 305-3 Turbobrush Bundle
- Bundles Includes - Miele's AH50 GN Performance Pack - Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1 Genuine Miele HEPA Air Clean Filter AH-50 and 4 Pre-Motor Protection Filters
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / AirClean Sealed System Construction - Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer / Made In Germany and Made To Last, The Miele Calima has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
- Comes with Miele STB 305-3 Turbobrush - Activated by the Suction that is Drawn Through the Head. Its Rotating Roller Brush loosens the Dirt and Sweeps up Fluff and Hair! Perfect for Anyone with Area Rugs and Low-Medium Pile Carpeting.
- Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush - Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can't go!
- Extremely Maneuverable - Crush-Proof Ergonomic Hose - Stainless-Steel Telescopic Wands - Comes With Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush + Upholstery Tool
Miele Blizzard CX1 HomeCare Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Comes standard with Miele’s best warranty: 5-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered Miele bagless canister vacuum has an electrobrush, with LED headlight, that works great on low – medium pile carpet. An additional Parquet XL straight suction floorhead, with a 90-degree twisting rotation, is ideal for smooth flooring and maneuvering around and underneath furniture.
- Powerful Vortex Technology provides the deepest clean possible. Switch from 4 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned via Rotary Dial.
- The maintenance-free HEPA Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure top-notch filtration. With Click2open hygienic emptying, you do not have to worry about that cloud of fine dust particles coming back up into the air when emptying the dustbin.
- Comes with a Flexible Crevice Tool, which flexes to get under refrigerators, around dryers and other seemingly inaccessible places. Also comes with a Universal Brush, with two rotating joints, which is ideal for dusting bookshelves, mantles, moldings and ceiling fans. A Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush and Upholstery Tool come standard.
Miele Complete C3 Vacuum for Soft Carpet
- Named a Good Housekeeping Seal Star for 2019.
- This powerful but quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has an electrobrush specifically designed for the care of soft carpet. The five-level height adjustment on the electrobrush adapts to all carpet heights so that it can easily glide over the surface while providing a deep clean.
- The included Parquet Twister with soft bristles allows for gentle cleaning on hard floors. The vacuum includes 6 different suction power settings, and an additional setting for the cleaning of soft carpet.
- Miele’s unique AirClean Sealed System combined with a HEPA AirClean Filter ensures over 99.9% filtration of dust and dirt, and is ideal for allergy sufferers (HEPA class 13 in accordance with EN 1822/2011). The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- Standard accessories include SEB 228 Electro Plus Floorhead for Soft Carpet, SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, HEPA AirClean Filter and Miele Original AirClean FilterBag Type GN.
Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Bagged Canister Vacuum
- This powerful but quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has a turbo brush floorhead for low-medium pile carpet, and a parquet floorhead for hard floors. High suction power- 1200 W
- This lightweight and nimble Miele vacuum offers maximum maneuverability both around and underneath furniture. Switch between 6 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned, whether its upholstery or flooring.
- Miele’s unique AirClean System ensures maximum filtration consisting of a genuine Miele FilterBag, motor protection filter and AirClean exhaust filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- Standard accessories include STB 305-3 TurboTeQ Floorhead, SBB Parquet-3 Pure Suction Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, AirClean Filter and Miele Original AirClean FilterBag Type GN.
- 7-year manufacturer warranty on motor and casing, and 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.
Miele Turbo Team Canister Vacuum
- High suction power – 1,200 W
- Reliably removes pet hair and lint with turbo brush.
- Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube
- Effortless vacuuming of large areas w/ 29.5 ft operating radius
- Gentle on sensitive hard floors - soft parquet brush
Miele Complete C3 Alize HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SBD285-3 Rug and Floor Tool Bundle
- Powerful, quiet, lightweight bagged canister vacuum cleaner designed for low pile carpet and hard floors. Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube
- 6 suction power settings controlled by a foot switch; Automatic setting picks the best suction for optimum cleaning. FilterBag volume in litres- 4.5
- AirTeq floorhead enables uninterrupted floor contact and minimizes energy use by adjusting the to the surface
- Telescoping handle with integrated spotlight helps you vacuum hard-to-reach locations
- On-board storage compartment holds 3 integrated accessories: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, and dusting brush.Max. power in W:1200
Miele Compact C1 Pure Suction Powerline Canister Vacuum
- Strong suction power: This lightweight, bagged Miele canister vacuum has a combination floorhead that is ideal for cleaning hard floors and low-pile carpet
- Versatile: Switch between 6 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned, whether it’s upholstery or flooring
- Maximum Filtration: Miele’s unique AirClean Sealed System with 3-tiered filtration ensures that no dust and dirt can escape
- Accessories on VarioClip: Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
- 7-year manufacturer warranty on motor and casing, and 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.
Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SEB236 Powerhead Bundle
- FilterBag volume - 4.5 litres
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 1200 watts
- Integrated accessories
Miele Scout RX2 Robot Vacuum
- Mobile Control – conveniently operate the Scout RX2 anywhere and anytime with your smartphone or tablet
- Quattro Cleaning Power – consisting of side brushes, rotary brush, sealing lip and brushless motor. Combined with strong suction power and energy efficiency, the RX2 provides a thorough clean.
- 3D Smart Navigation Technology – with a stereo camera system and systematic navigation, the RX2 knows exactly where to go at all times.
- Interactive Map – add text fields to the map within the app, to distinguish the different rooms in your home. See where the RX2 has cleaned, and still needs to clean.
- Carpet Boost Function – the RX2 has a floor covering detection system, and will automatically adjust to the surface that is being cleaned. Ideal for all flooring types.
Benefits of owning a Miele vacuum
Easy to navigate
As mentioned above, the Miele vacuum excels with allergens and clean air. The lightweight design is a huge benefit that many of its competitors just don’t offer.
Miele vacuums work with extreme precision and boasts fantastic suction. You can get at hard-to-reach spaces thanks to the thin brush design and you will never have to worry about pet hair getting left behind in the threads of your carpet again.
This vacuum is comparably very quiet compared to others on the market. The brush head adjusts to depth and automatically vary speeds depending on the texture or type of flooring you’re cleaning.
If vacuums don’t seem to last long for you, perhaps you need a more reliable brand. You have met your match in Miele . The vacuum canister is almost indestructible, and the hose is incredibly resistant to crimping or bending while remaining flexible and useable
Miele has focused a lot of engineering into a ensuring the canister that comes apart easily for emptying, without the risk of breaking off those little pieces so common to other canister vacuums. You vacuum can easily be cleaned without fear of breaking it.
Great cleaning power
Although it probably doesn’t need to be said, these vacuums have fantastic cleaning power. For those who have pets at home, getting fur out of the carpet can prove to be difficult. Look no further than a Miele to make it quick and painless to get a nice deep clean.
Unlike most vacuums, the Miele canister vacuums are great for both carpet and hardwood floors. Miele is the top brand for use on hardwood floors.
Miele is so durable and easy to use. I love that the canister system is so airtight and the system is downright elegant. I feel like my floor gets great the care and attention the deserve from the Miele vacuum. Plus, you never need worry if you don’t have time to run over your carpet from all four directions.
How Long Does a Miele Vacuum Last?
Miele vacuums have some of the best longevity and value for your dollar around. The average vacuum is only designed to last a few years but Miele goes the extra mile. Your Miele machine can be expected to last about 20 years. Many years more than Miele’s competitors.
How Good is the Miele Vacuum Brand?
In many countries, Miele is a very coveted brand. It is known for quality craftsmanship and every Miele vacuum has an average life span of twenty years whereas its competitors’ products usually only last a few years. You can’t beat Miele when it comes to quality.
Miele stands out as the only brand to receive an Excellent rating for both predicted reliability and owner satisfaction from Consumer Reports.
Can Miele’s powerful suction be too much for upholstered furniture?
Several Miele vacuum cleaners come with special upholstery attachments. While the suction is powerful, it will not damage your upholstery when used according to all instructions.
Can Miele brush heads scratch hardwood?
Within the Miele attachments you’ll find a special Parquet Swivel head which is designed to be gentle with sensitive surfaces. The natural bristles glide across wood and tile without gouging, scratching or scuffing.
Do all Miele power attachments work on all vacuums?
Most of the Miele attachments are compatible with all Miele vacuums, as these are not powered tools and do not require an electric hose for use. If you have a question about an accessory for your Miele, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Are Miele attachments interchangeable?
With all Miele canister vacuum cleaners, the cleaner head is swappable to various different types of floor tools and attachments meant for cleaning different surfaces. One caveat however is the electrobrush is only compatible with models that have an electrical connection built into the hose and handle.
Does Miele make an allergen removal rated vacuum?
The Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister Vacuum may seem pricey but it is a popular choice for people with allergies who are looking for a high-end vacuum. With the AirClean filtration system, which uses a HEPA filter and retains an impressive 99.9% of all particles, the C3 Marin is a hands down winner for allergy sufferers.
Does pet hair wrap on the brush heads?
The Miele C3 Cat and Dog has earned a reputation as one of the best vacuums for pet hair you can buy. That said, any roller brush vacuum head is going to get pet hair rolled around the brush. Proper maintenance can help stop this from affecting your vacuums power and ability to clean.
Which Miele is best?
As stated earlier, the very best way to decide which Miele is best for you and your cleaning needs is to visit their site and run through the questionnaire. If you don’t have time to work through the details, here is a bit of a primer on the options that are available. Miele has three products categories: Classic, Compact, or Complete. Keep in mind that all Miele vacuums have the same power. When you pay more, you are paying for extras that aren’t included in cheaper models.
Are Miele vacuums worth it?
Yes, Miele vacuums are definitely worth it. These top-notch vacuums are powerful, durable skillfully engineered. They can handle any type of mess. You won’t be disappointed with you Miele vacuum. It is arguably the best on the market.
Final thoughts on Miele Vacuums
Overall, Miele is an absolutely fantastic option for any homeowner. They are powerful, reliable, and provide amazing option for hardwood floors. It’s difficult to find reviews of people who regret purchasing a Miele. If you have allergies, pets, or kids then a Miele is the perfect machine for you. A less expensive option may be better if you are only doing light cleaning or irregular cleaning. Regardless of the best Miele vacuum you choose; you can be sure that you are getting a quality product and extremely fair value for your money.